I don’t usually do this…
Ok Miss gridironofthesoul I see you. She just challenged me to come up with 10 random things about myself, so here goes…
1. I have to sleep in the cold. Like, the cold cold. Like fan going at the highest speed possible in the dead of winter.
2. I have three tattoos, getting my fourth in October, and I want so many more but I’m nervous about future jobs.
3. I’m so confused about love. I want to be wanted and I want to want somebody. Just that sentence in and of itself can be confusing.
4. I’ve been lucky enough to know all my grandparents. One of my grandfathers has passed away, but I still have three who are alive and it is so painful to watch them get old.
5. I love God. My actions might not be “religious” or “correct” but I have my own relationship with God that’s outside of what a book tells me. And the love is deep.
6. My sister is my BEST friend. And besides her there are three other people who I consider to be my best friends.
7. When I look back on my life I’m so thankful for those who have entered it, and also for those who have left it because they have taught me things I will never forget.
8. I’m attracted to guys I think I can help, or fix in some way.
9. I would give my left arm to be able to do theatre and singing for the rest of my life.
10. Sometimes I feel like I’m in the passenger seat of my own life, and desperately want to be the driver.